A. Position Location / Pertinent Information
- Full-time, Permanent, Non-Exempt Status
- High school diploma/GED required. Employees are required to pass FBI/Criminal/Child/Driver license background checks. Employees must maintain a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance. Employee cannot be on the Federal ineligibility list.
- All employees will adhere to Recovery Principles as employees of Human Services, Inc. (See attached document). Staff will participate in annual Recovery training and will utilize Recovery tools in the provision of services such as Personal Medicine, Power Statements, Common Ground, community integration and natural supports.
B. Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide direct rehabilitative services to members through group and individual activities.
- Assess member’s interest and preference for services in terms of skills and supports.
- Engage members in the program
- Maintain direct service rate of 80%.
- Assist members in developing rehabilitative treatment plans.
- Educate members about mental illness and recovery.
- Complete all required documentation and paperwork on time. Standard 100% of notes completed within 24 hrs of service. 100% of treatmnet plans and progress reviews completed within 24 hours of due date.
- Fax authorizations at least 3 days prior to expiration date, or before units are exceeded to ensure that no gap in coverage occurs. Standard 100%.
- Ensure that attendance hours are accurate and logs are turned in by Friday afternoon each week.
- Help members learn what is available in the community and identify options to pursue as goals.
- Provide support to develop, achieve, and maintain rehab goals.
- Support members working toward goals.
- Teach social skills, wellness, and illness management to members.
- Assist members in gaining and using supports and resources within their cultural environment.
- Advocate for members as needed.
- Comply with all agency personnel policies, and state regulations for psych rehab.
- complete all required Psych Rehab training, 12 hours of initial training, 18 hours of Psych Rehab training annually, including 6 required trainings; Recovery, HIPPA, Fraud & Abuse, Incident Management, Grievance & Appeals, and Cultural Competence.
- Perform other duties as required.
C. At-Will Employment
Your employment is at will. This means that you or Human Services, Inc. may terminate your employment at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Nothing in this job description or in any oral or written statement shall limit the right to terminate employment at will.