A. Position Location/Pertinent Information
- 50 James Buchanan Dr Thorndale, PA 19372
- 2712 Old Baltimore Pike Oxford, PA 19363
- 205 Reeceville Road Coatesville, PA 19320
All employees will adhere to Recovery Principles as employees of Human Services, Inc. Staff will participate in annual Recovery training and will utilize Recovery tools in the provision of services such as Personal Medicine, Power Statements, Common Ground, community integration and natural supports.
B. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide individual, group, and family psychotherapy as needed. Standards: Schedule 100% of time. Maintain 70% Direct Service Rate.
- Maintain and complete all records, progress notes, treatment plans, progress reviews, insurance authorization forms, and change of status forms in a timely manner to meet applicable State, Federal and insurance regulations. Standard=100%
- Turn in time sheets, expense sheets, mileage sheets by the 5th of each month.
- Provide case management to all clients on caseload as needed.
- Provide evening therapy, up to 4.5hrs weekly as needed to meet client needs.
- Complete all required in-service training yearly: HIPAA, Fraud & Abuse, Cultural Diversity, Recovery Model, Complaint & Appeal Process, Incident Management, Sexual Harassment and Infection Control.
- Participate in outpatient staff meetings.
- Attend continuing education, and participate in evidence based, best practice initiatives as required.
- Act as backup for Outpatient staff as needed.
- If applicable, obtain LPC/LCSW licensure within 3-5 years of hire or other specified date.
- Provide DBT, Mobile Therapy, School Based Therapy and/or Forensic Outpatient Services as needed.
- Provide counseling at satellite offices as needed.
- Perform other job-related duties as required.