A. Position Location/Pertinent Information
This position is based out of the Brandywine Outpatient Clinic in Coatesville, PA. the Outpatient Satellite Supervisor functions under the supervision of the Clinical Program Manager. The Outpatient Satellite Supervisor supervises all staff at the satellite office and provides clinical support to each clinician working in the clinic.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a clinical caseload by providing individual, group and family psycho- therapy.
- Provide supervision and oversight to clinical staff.
- Review and approve clinical documentation completed by clinicians in preparation for billing.
- Complete employee Mission/Vision Fidelity Appraisals as required.
- Maintain all records, progress notes, treatment plans, progress reviews, insurance authorization forms, and change of status forms to meet regulations. Standard=100%
- Provide ancillary case management support to all clients on caseload as needed.
- Complete all required in-service training yearly: HIPAA, Fraud & Abuse, Cultural Diversity, Recovery Model, Complaint & Appeal Process, Incident Management, Positive Approaches, Child Abuse/Adult Abuse, Infection Control.
- Schedule, facilitate and lead outpatient staff meetings.
- Attend continuing education, and participate in evidence based, best practice initiatives as required.
- Act as backup for Outpatient staff as needed.
- Build and maintain positive working relationship with Tower Health’s behavioral health unit.
- Complete applicable licensure requirements within 2 to 6 years of becoming eligible to pursue certification.
- Provide clinical supervision to up to four (4) Master’s level interns.
- If licensed, provide clinical supervision to other Master’s level clinicians seeking licensure.
- Assure clinical staff are performing job duties including but not limited to, clinical documentation, completion of client treatment plans and authorizations for service as required by company policy and state licensing regulations.
- Assist in the hiring and training of clinical staff for the Brandywine Outpatient Clinic.
- Review and monitor client registration to ensure uninterrupted service to outpatient clients.
- Work collaboratively with clinical and discharge staff from Brandywine Behavioral Health Unit to facilitate warm transition for all clients between levels of care.
- Assure all clients are being assigned, treated and discharged as appropriate in agency’s electronic medical records system.
- Review at least one client clinical record per staff on a monthly basis and monitor quality assurance.
- Act as a primary liaison to managed care companies, and with other portions of the service system.
- Educate staff to insurance changes and paperwork requirements.
- Provide administrative support to prescribers and other clinical staff.
- Manage transfer requests for clinicians and prescribers.
- Performing other job duties as assigned by the Clinical Program Manager.
The following clearances are required: FBI/Child Abuse History/PA Criminal History/PA Driver’s License. Employees must maintain a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.