A. Position Location / Pertinent Information
Location: 50 James Buchanan Drive Thorndale, PA (Primary)
2217 Baltimore Pike Oxford, PA
215 Reeceville Road Coatesville, PA
This position is based primarily out of the Thorndale Office. The Office Manager reports directly to the Clinical Program Manager and works collaboratively with the Executive Leadership team, Medical Director and other members of the psychiatric services team.
FLSA/Employment Status: Full-time/Permanent/Exempt
- Providing Supervision to the Front Desk Staff in 3 locations within the agency.
- Assuring cash management/reconciliation procedures at each location are being followed.
- Oversee client check in/check out process is being followed in accordance with applicable agency policy.
- Monitor Front Desk staff to make certain each person is scheduling, canceling and filling emerging appointments.
- Assure that all front desk staff are completing their other responsibilities in accordance with agency deadlines and expectations.
- Interviewing, hiring and training new front desk staff.
- When applicable, finding or providing coverage for Front Desk staff during vacations, illnesses etc.
- Outpatient program oversight of each of the 3 locations that includes management of maintenance including contacting the appropriate vendors to resolve new physical site issues.
- Participating in the agency’s safety committee.
- Support administrative staff in the corporate office.
- Assisting prescribers in managing client issues on an as needed basis.
- Create and develop excel and word forms as needed and requested by administrative staff.
- Developing a competitive bidding process for current services utilized by the agency.
- Managing commercial credentialing requirements for applicable prescribers.
- Completing prior authorizations for prescribers as needed and within required timeframes.
- Other duties as requested by the Clinical Program Manager and/or President and CEO.
The following clearances are required: FBI/Child Abuse History/PA Criminal History/PA Driver’s License. Employees must maintain a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.