A. Position Location/Pertinent Information
Location: 330 W. Market Street
West Chester, PA 19382
The information and referral position is a supervised, part-time, exempt position that provides information and referral services to persons seeking resources and assistance concerning basic needs and social services.
- Provide a brief phone or face-to-face assessment (walk-in or by appointment) of the client’s problem areas in order to provide referral information.
- Provide routine information and referral services to individuals requesting information about social, health, and other human services
- Provide relevant information on, and referral to, community resources providing basic needs and social services
- Provide follow up with 20% of all unduplicated clients in order to confirm that a caller was able to connect with the referred services
- Utilization of the Refer 2000 and the Refer database to provide information and referral services.
- Facilitate holiday program in coordination with the West Chester Food Cupboard
- See attached organizational chart