A. Position Location/Pertinent Information
Human Services, Inc.
50 James Buchanan Drive
Employment/FLSA Status: Full time, permanent, non-exempt
Human Resources Duties
- Perform written employment verification screenings on all applicants who are formally offered employment.
- Complete various criminal background checks including the PA State Police, PA Child Abuse, FBI and 3-year motor vehicle record.
- Assure all other credentialing documentation is collected from applicants prior to or immediately after employment starts.
- Complete new employee onboarding process including.
- Assist in preparing for various audits of the Human Resources Personnel files.
- File all incoming paperwork in to Human Resources Personnel files.
- Assist in the processing of weekly employee and Independent Contractor payroll.
- Respond to all employee paycheck issues in a timely manner.
- Assist in the management of employee medical benefit enrollment using the electronic enrollment platform
- Keep all Human Resources and payroll matters and information in strict confidence.
- Other duties as assigned by the Human Resources Director and/or the President and CEO.
- Assisting in managing fleet including transporting vehicles to and from service appointments.
- Completing duties including filing, copying, mailing and other Administrative functions.
- Purchasing business related supplies as needed.
- Assist in credentialing of existing prescribers and clinicians.
- Assist with fundraising activities and outreach.
- Other duties as assigned