A. Position Information
The HACM/CTI/SO Supervisor is a supervised, full-time, exempt position that is responsible for the supervision of the HAMC/CTI specialist and the daily operations of the HACM/CTI program, as well as maintaining a small caseload (20. this position requires outreach services as well as office-based services. The HACM/CTI/SO Supervisor reports to the Director of Community and Homeless Support Services.
- Co-manage all personnel needs of the program including hiring, training, disciplinary action and terminating employees in CTI/HACM/SO programs.
- Plans, coordinates, and supervises the work of the CTI/HACM/SO Team
- Assess and assign cases and evaluates the work of the CTI Team.
- Monitors the development and implementation of service plans; reviews and approves Service Plans or assesses support needs.
- Develops, modifies, and assesses programs for meeting long and short-term goals for consumers.
- Evaluates services that are provided by CTI Specialists and Street Outreach Workers through individual and team supervision.
- Works closely with the Agency Oversight Staff and Director of Community and Homeless Support Services in planning, assessing, and determining program needs.
- Conducts ongoing program analysis and makes recommendations concerning the development and implementation of program.
- Manages a selected caseload of consumers, as applicable.
- Makes presentations concerning program objectives and services in the community.
- Prepares periodic reports and maintains accurate records.
- Exercises independent judgment and initiative in planning and coordinating consumer services; receives general administrative supervision.
- Assures the completion of all required documentation for data collection and billing requirements established by the licensing and funding agencies of Critical Time Intervention/Homeless Acute Case Management/Homeless Street Outreach.
- Create linkages with formal and informal support systems.
- Participate in CTI Team meetings, county homeless Decade to Doorway meetings, and all other pertinent meetings/trainings outside of the agency.
- Performs other related work as assigned.
By signing below, I acknowledge that I have received a copy of the HACM/CTI/Homeless Street Outreach Supervisor Job Description