A. Position Location/Pertinent Information
This position is based out of 410 Boot Road in Downingtown. The Decision Center Coordinator functions primarily as a source of support for the Certified Peer Specialists working out of the Decision Support Center but also in an outreach capacity within and outside of the organization.
410 Boot Road
Employees are required to pass FBI/Criminal/Child/Driver license background checks. Employee must maintain a valid drivers’ license and current automobile insurance. Employee cannot be on the Federal ineligibility list.
B. Essential Job Functions
- Organize the flow and daily operations of the Decision Support Center.
- Supervise and train Peer Support Specialits working in the Decision Support Center.
- Provide direct consultation and technical assistance to agency participants and staff regarding the use of the Decision Support Center, software, decision aids, and other DSC services.
- Consults with key personnel and other partner organizations involved in implementation and research objectives.
- Establish and maintain a system for tracking project activities, progress, and outcomes.
- Attend annual trainings, agency meetings, and participate in all QIT activities.
- Provide written and verbal reports, technical assistance, trainings, and materials to stakeholders.
- Teach and assist participants in completing the CommonGround report and navigating the system.
- Document content of service and individual progress using an Electronic Medical Records system.
- Assure productivity standards are met for both Peer Support Specialists and the Decision Support Center Coordinator.
- Minimum standard of 40 documented attempts at engagement per week for each Decision Support Center Coordinator.
- Minimum of 20 documented attempts at engagement per week for each Peer Support Specialist
- Order supplies needed for the DSC.
- Use recovery principles and tools as a solid foundation to build relationships with CommonGround participants and Human Services Inc. staff.
- Assure engagement attempts and participant documentation is submitted within the agencies 48 hour rule regarding timely filing.
- Complete annual reports and reviews for the DSC and its staff.
- Other duties as arise.
- Participate in required Agency, State, County trainings and all other training related to job responsibilities. Mandatory trainings include a 3 day State training, HIPAA, Recovery/Resiliency, Cultural Competence, Fraud/Abuse, Complaint Management and Incident Management.