A. Position Location/Pertinent Information
This position is based out of the Corporate Office in Downingtown. The Clinical Program Manager supervises all of the supervisors of the Blended Case Management, Critical Time Intervention, Transitions, Decision Support Center, Wellness Nurse, and Outpatient Therapy department at Downingtown Office. The Clinical Program Manager is responsible for reviewing and monitoring the productivity for all programs within the Clinical Services Department. The Clinical Program Manager attends serves on several committees within the organization and has a wide variety of time commitments outside of the agency from interfacing with the organization’s funding sources at the County and Managed Care level to participating in routine meetings with business partners within the agency’s footprint.
50 James Buchanan Drive
Employment Status: Full-time/Permanent
- The Manager is responsible for directly supervising managers in the Blended Case Management, Critical Time Intervention, Transitions, Decision Support Center, Wellness Nurse, Outpatient Therapy services departments at Lancaster Ave, and the Supervisors at Oxford and Coatesville offices.
- Approving timesheets and time off requests for all Outpatient/Case Management/CTI/Transitions/supervisors as well as the Wellness Nurses.
- Facilitate monthly staff meetings with supervisors in all departments within the Clinical Services Division.
- Attend weekly Executive Leadership meeting with the Director of Support Services and Executive Director.
- Evaluate employee’s performance in accordance with applicable policies.
- Training DBT staff to join the DBT team/program
- Oversight of the Internship Program Supervisor in the outpatient clinic
- Supervise Outpatient Coordinator
- Utilization Review,Monitoring and Management:
- Review and monitor productivity for all programs including Outpatient, Case Management, CTI, DSC and Transitions.
- Develop and send Visit Approval Report to all agency supervisors including residential, psychiatric rehabilitation, and Community Mental Health Services (CMHS) and monitor follow up.
- Attend Credible billing meeting and assist with corrections needed for billing.
- Approving visit/nurses, Clozaril Clinic, psychiatric appointments, DBT, and coverage for Supervisors time off.
- Reviewing/approving psychiatric services invoices for accuracy
- Prepare for and make necessary improvements for all audits for Licensing, county, and funders,
- Quality Improvement:
- Review and analysis of Supervisors monthly QA reports.
- Review and update QI report for agency
- Completion of annual report for agency (summary), Lancaster office, and review/collection of all Supervisor’s annual reports of individual programs.
- Assisting with agency form changes in Credible and communicating changes to all employees.
- Actively participate in agency wide Quality Improvement initiatives including the Safety, Quality Improvement, and Incident Management Committees.
- Review and update Outpatient and Case Management Policy Manuals as needed.
- Manage complaints from Chester County Behavioral Health (CCBH), Chester County, and agency. Developing Quality Improvement Plans and Policy changes as needed to address challenges/growth.
- Seek out and actively participate in other Quality Initiatives that enhances services provided to clients and utilize the Principles of Recovery.
- Program Development including RFP’s, adding locations, transition of programs/services
- Conducts Peer Review for significant incidents.
- Attends various meetings outside of the organization including but not limited to The Youth Mental Health First Aid Project (YMHFA), County Core Provider Meeting, Mobile Services Meeting, PAC Meeting and ROSC Learning Collaborative.
- Overseeing and leading in preparation for various County, State and internal audits.
- Troubleshooting any irregularity in medical records system (Credible)
- Have excellent knowledge of the Outpatient and Case Management Regulations.
- Related Activities:
- Supervisor performs related work activities as directed by the Executive Director.
- Training Attendance:
- Participate in required Agency, State, County trainings and all other training related to job responsibilities. Mandatory trainings include a 3 day State training, HIPAA, Recovery/Resiliency, Cultural Competence, Fraud/Abuse, Complaint Management and Incident Management.